I hope this message finds you & your families well and that you have not been negatively impacted by the COVID mess.
We are getting a late start with CYO this year due to the COVID situation and lack of guidance from the Diocesan Chancery. But we are getting prepared to execute when guidance is finally provided. So, this email is announcing the opening of the St. Michael’s CYO Registration system. The links to the TeamSnap application are listed below.
Registration for Players: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/
Registration for Coaches: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/
Please take some time to register yourself via the “Coaches” link if you plan to assist with CYO this year and definitely register your children via the “Players” link now so we can be ready once the CYO season begins.
I have a few suggestions/notices for you that hopefully answer some of the inevitable questions and make your experience with registration smooth. See below.
1) Girls’ Volleyball: There will be no Fall CYO program for Volleyball. Most GYMs are being used as our churches at the moment. So we do not have the facilities available for Volleyball. But there is discussion about having a Spring Volleyball season so stay tuned.
2) Cross Country: There will be no official St. Michael’s CYO team via the Dioceses of Allentown CYO program. But our coaches are pursuing an AAU option for the children that is independent from CYO. So please register your children and a coach will reach out to you with information as details solidify under the AAU program umbrella.
3) Basketball: As stated earlier… we are waiting on guidance and protocols from the Diocesan Chancery. But the plan is to still execute a Basketball season. We may start later than normal, but the plan is to run a season. Details on How/When/Where will follow as I have details to share.
4) Spring Activities (Volleyball, Track and the CYO Play): We are still planning to run these programs during the normal time frames. We assume guidance & protocols will be mature by this point. Therefore, these activities should proceed normally. I will provide more information when I have details to share.
5) PAYMENT for CYO during registration: My recommendation is to leverage the “Pay Offline” feature of TeamSnap rather than the Credit Card option. We plan to execute all the CYO activities we can and will need the fees to support those activities. But holding payment until we actually execute will be easier for all and avoid having to handle massive refunds should all programs be cancelled for the year.
Once again… I hope you are all well and handling this odd situation as best as possible. I look forward to seeing you at CYO activities this year and resuming our normal community activities.
Happy Registering. Be well and stay well!!!
St. Michael’s CYO
Join Us in Celebration!
Daily Mass, Monday through Saturday - 8:00 AM
Saturday Evening Vigil - 5:15 PM
Sunday Morning Masses - 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM
Sign up for the
St. Joseph Church Newsletter!
Stay in touch through your email inbox - Sign up today to receive our weekly parish newsletter, as well as special Sunday editions and other pertinent information!
to learn more about our Parish School
Inspiring Faith-Filled Leaders.
Diocese of Allentown - Latest Updates can be found by visiting