Join Us in Celebration
Public Mass Times
Daily, Monday through Saturday - 8:00 AM
Saturday Evening Vigil - 5:15 PM
Sunday Morning - 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM
IMPORTANT: Please read through the instructions & restrictions located below, pertaining to attending
Private Prayer - The Church will remain open daily from 12 Noon to 3PM. When visiting, masks
are required. Please adhere to the social distancing and good hygienic practices being reported by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Saturday Confessions will be from 4:15 to 4:45 P.M. Confessions will be heard in the "toy room"/Parish Library. Social
distancing will be exercised, and Priests and Penitents are to wear masks.
Mass attendance remains voluntary. Those who do not feel safe, or who have compromising health
conditions, should not attend. The dispensation from the Mass obligation will remain in place until furhter notice.
Protocols for Mass Attendance
Effective June 1st ~ Updated June 24th
- Please do not attend Mass if you are sick and/or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- All formal and informal gatherings before or after Mass are not permitted. Please refrain from
gathering near the entrance/exit, on sidewalks, or throughout the parking lot/grounds.
- Wear a mask in church and maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet. Gloves are not to be worn
during the celebration of the Sacred Liturgy, or the reception of Holy Communion.
- We will be using one entrance and limiting occupancy. Holy water is currently unavailable.
- Stations with sanitizer will be placed in the vestibule at the entrance of the Church.
- Parishioners are not permitted to use the Children's Room (including its bathroom) or the Usher's
Room (including toy bin and parish Library).
- The main bathrooms will be open, but the water fountain is out of order.
- At this time, we will not be utilizing Lectors, Commentators, Choir or Altar Servers.
- Please DO NOT sit in the sections of pews designated with yellow tape. These sections have been
created in order to help maintain social distancing.
- The hymnals will not be available. If we utilize music during the Mass, we will distribute paper copies
of the hymns and recycling containers will be at the exits.
- Parishioners are welcome to bring their own cleaning supplies to wipe down their seating area.
Please be courteous and dispose of any trash at the conclusion of Mass. Pews will be sanitized after
- There will be no exchange of the Sign of Peace.
- Mass will conclude with the final blessing.
- Ushers will dismiss parishioners from pews, or direct
lining up for the distribution of Holy Communion after Mass.
- During the distribution of Holy Communion, the priest and/or deacon will be wearing a mask, and will not be wearing gloves. Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist will not be assisting at this time.
- Those wishing to receive Holy Communion must
wear masks while receiving Holy Communion, step to the side, pull down their mask, place Holy
Communion into mouth, replace mask and leave.
- Care should be taken by both the recipient and
the priest/deacon to avoid contact. Contact will require disinfection of the priest/deacon’s hands.
- There will not be an offertory collection. There will be a collection basket on the seat of the first
pew of the center aisle, marked in yellow, where you may place your contribution when you come
up for Communion. The online giving offertory remains an option for all parishioners.
- The last recorded Mass took place on Sunday, May 31st. The parish newsletter will continue to be sent out on Wednesdays and Sundays, with additional updates as
- We are in the process of rescheduling First Reconciliation, Confirmation and First Communion. More information will be released as it becomes available.
- Questions about Baptisms, weddings and/or funerals should be directed to the Rectory: 610-965-2877, or email@example.com.
- All sacramental celebrations will require that the regulations, including 25% (or 50% after June 29, 2020) occupancy, and protective measures indicated above be