Join Us in Celebration
Public Mass Times
Daily, Monday through Saturday - 8:00 AM
Saturday Evening Vigil - 5:15 PM
Sunday Morning - 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM
IMPORTANT: Please read through the instructions & restrictions located below, pertaining to attending
Saturday Confessions will be from 4:15 to 4:45 P.M. Confessions will be heard in the "toy room"/Parish Library. Social
distancing will be exercised, and Priests and Penitents are to wear masks.
Mass attendance remains voluntary. Those who do not feel safe, or who have compromising health
conditions, should not attend. The dispensation from the Mass obligation will remain in place until further notice.
Protocols for Mass Attendance
Updated April 2021
- Please do not attend Mass if you are sick and/or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, and/or under quarantine, including while waiting for the results of a COVID-19
- Foreveryone's safety, all formal and informal gatherings before or after Mass are not permitted. Please refrain from gathering near the entrance/exit, on sidewalks,
or throughout the parking lot/grounds.
- Wear a mask in church and maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet. Gloves are not to be worn
during the celebration of the Sacred Liturgy, or the reception of Holy Communion.
- Greeters are counting attendees as we are limiting occupancy. Holy water remains unavailable.
- Stations with sanitizer are placed in the vestibule at the entrance of the Church.
- Parishioners are not permitted to use the Children's Room (including its bathroom) or the Usher's
Room (including toy bin and parish Library).
- The main bathrooms are open, but the water fountain remains out of order.
- We will begin utilizing Lectors and Commentators starting in May 2021.
- Please DO NOT sit in the sections of pews designated with yellow tape. These sections have been
created in order to help maintain social distancing.
- The hymnals will be available once again starting in May 2021.
- If you wish, parishioners are welcome to bring their own cleaning supplies to wipe down their seating area.
Please be courteous and dispose of any trash at the conclusion of Mass.
- There will be no exchange of the Sign of Peace.
- Mass will be returning to the normal order beginning May 2021.
- During the distribution of Holy Communion, the priest and/or deacon will be wearing a mask, and will not be wearing gloves. Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist will not be assisting at this time.
- Those wishing to receive Holy Communion must
wear masks while receiving Holy Communion, step to the side, pull down their mask, place Holy
Communion into mouth, replace mask and return to pews.
- Care should be taken by both the recipient and
the priest/deacon to avoid contact. Contact will require disinfection of the priest/deacon’s hands.
- There will not be an offertory collection. There will be a collection basket on the seat of the first
pew of the center aisle, marked in yellow, where you may place your contribution when you come
up for Communion. The online giving offertory remains an option for all parishioners.
- While we continue to abstain from handing out physical bulletins, we strongly urge all parishioners to sign up for our e-mail newsletters. Our newsletters are sent
out on Wednesdays and Sundays, with additional updates as needed.
- Questions about Baptisms, weddings and/or funerals should be directed to the Rectory: 610-965-2877, or email@example.com.
- All sacramental celebrations will require that the regulations, including 50% occupancy, and protective measures indicated above be followed.