Confirmation is celebrated by our 8th grade PREP and St. Michael the Archangel School
Parishioners. It is necessary to have been baptized Christian, received Reconciliation, and Eucharist in order to be Confirmed.
Confirmation PREP Classes
from 6-7:30 PM
in the Parish Center Meeting Room.
If there are questions regarding PREP please contact Mrs. Lanning at the rectory.
Confirmation 2018-2019 Schedule
- A special outdoor Mass for our Confirmandi
& their Families will be held on Sunday, September 23rd at 5:00 PM under the pavilion. All of our confirmation candidates and their families are expected to attend (PREP and Parish
school students). This Mass fulfills your Sunday Mass obligation. An informational meeting will be held after the Mass, followed by a light dinner.
- The First Class will be held on Wednesday,
- The Confirmation Investiture Mass will be held
on Sunday, November 4th at 9:30 AM.
- The Confirmation Retreat will be held on Sunday, March 24th. Details will be released shortly.
- Confirmation will be held on Wednesday, March 27th, at 4:30 PM in the Church. A small reception with Bishop Schlert will follow in the Parish Center. More
details will be released shortly.